Category : Human Resources
Location/City : AL - Birmingham
Id : 35391
Does your photo come up when someone Googles the word motivation? Do you live for deadlines, networking events, and interviews? We are on the hunt for a Recruiter that is a go-getter with untouchable people skills. Someone who can negotiate their way into the Pentagon while simultaneously updating the security guard's resume in their applicant tracking system. This person will sniff out the best candidates for high volume seasonal staffing opportunities.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Siri Can't Tell You
Why you are right for this job: You love to network, you even do it in your sleep.
Keep walking if: You had to look up what an applicant tracking system is.
How to tell if you are kicking #$# after 90 days: You will ditch email and texting altogether and whip out that webcam for initial interviews.
The buck stops with you: Managing is the name of the game. You're able to get a signed offer letter, oversee recruiting campaigns, and run progress reports all while balancing on one foot.
Don't apply if: You are phone shy
With Great Power Comes Great ResponsibilityJob Duties and Responsibilities
Skills & Requirements
- Identify and qualify candidates for high-volume seasonal staffing
- Enter and maintain candidate information into applicant tracking system daily
- Provide manager with regular reports of recruiting progress and activity
- Conduct telephonic, video and/or in-person skills interviews and benefits presentations with prospective Benefits Educators
- Articulate merits of position to individuals who may not be familiar with specifics of assignment-based employment
- Manage offer negotiation process
- Participate in onboarding tasks with Professional Employer Organization as needed
- Manage ongoing recruiting communication campaigns
- Manage regional recruiting and interviewing events (some travel required, especially during the fall season)
- Manage relationships with strategic recruiting partners
- Assist in staffing Benefits Educators on client cases
- Bachelor's degree and at least three years of recruiting experience
- Ability and willingness to make hiring decisions
- Ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize tasks
- Must be deadline driven
- Proficiency in modern recruiting tools