Recruiting Operations Administrator
Category : Human Resources
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 38292 The world's best recruiting company is in need of a self-starter that works well in an aggressive, hands-on environment. The right candidate will possess a “can-do” attitude, be willing to hit the ground running, and have the skills necessary to outwardly display the Kinetix brand in their supporting role. We're looking for a collaborator who understands their role is to team with our recruiters to drive our business forward.
Who is Kinetix?
Kinetix is the recruitment process outsourcing firm (RPO) for growth companies that leverages an integrated services model composed of total RPO, Staffing & Recruiting and HR Consulting. Our clients are good at what they do, and they know it. But they also can't hire enough people to keep up with their growth. That's where we come in. What You Won't Find in Our HR Manual
Why you want this job: Because you're the best and want to be associated with the best. It's just basic high school politics. How to tell if you're kicking @$$ after 90 days: You're looking to take on more responsibility and you're quickly becoming the ‘go-to' person to get the job done! Before you know it, you're on the fast track to recruiting stardom. Degrees of separation from the CEO: Have you ever seen the Energizer Bunny? Well that's our CEO in a nutshell. She's dedicated to the game and is looking for someone with the same level of passion. We're not trying to scare you off - just big believers in absolute transparency. Fringe benefits: Access to the best recruiting minds on the planet. Yep, they work right here. Soak up their expertise. Brown Nose Your Boss: With some tickets to a great outdoor concert. You'll be reporting to the Chief Talent Advisor who's motivated to help you grow with Kinetix - feel free to leave those tix on her desk when you move into your next role!
Still here? Great. Read on to get a better idea of some of what will be keeping you up at night. Because life is better with bullet points
Knowledge and Experience
- Deliver the Best - Work to only deliver the best support to our recruiters and clients.
- Excellent and professional communications with all stakeholders
- Achieve all required deadlines and service level agreements
- Demonstrate openness to and acceptance of fluctuating business needs by maintaining flexibility
- Proactively seek to take on administrative tasks that will allow recruiters to increase production
- Capacity - We're looking for someone with drive to be the best and to knock out production in a high-volume environment. No task is too big or small. You will assist with data integrity, requisition creation, posting jobs, scheduling interviews, on-boarding new employees, and processing background and drug checks. People are in awe of your production and often say, “How do you get it all done?!”
- Process Guru - In your sleep kinda deal. We want you to know your stuff and to then come to us with how to do it better!
- Active participant in training and calibration sessions; incorporating feedback for process improvement
- Adhere to the Recruitment Process Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs) of each client
- Assist with special project assignments and quality initiatives
- Implement new/changes to standards and required process changes.
- Resolve compliance issues, provide process improvement recommendations and communicate status of action resolutions.
- Technology Master - Master the intricacies of our systems, manage candidate documentation, and be the data integrity ninja
- Accurately enter data and proactively quality check info in system
- Run reports, analyze data for trends and make suggestions for improvements
- Minimum of 2 years recruitment, human resources operations, or administrative work experience or equivalent related education
- Strong customer service orientation
- Basic administrative skills (typing, reporting, document and office organization, calendar management)
- Intermediate level skill with Microsoft Office suite preferred
- Ability to adapt to changing business priorities and to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment
- Highly self-motivated and directed
- Keen attention to detail
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment