Regional Manager – Hospitality / Service Industry
Category : Human Resources
Location/City : NC - Charlotte
Id : 37390
We are looking for a Regional Director in the Charlotte, NC area. This person will be responsible for the management and growth of multiple markets in a specific region. This person will provide operational support ensuring service excellence is delivered. They will effectively mentor, motivate/lead a team, and directly assist the VP in business development efforts.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Wikipedia Can't Tell You
With Great Power Comes Great ResponsibilitesJob Duties and Responsibilities
Why you are right for this job: You are an excellent leader, and have experience in either the staffing industry or hospitality.
Keep walking if: You lack management skills; this position requires a motivated leader to direct a team of talented managers.
The buck stops with you: You will work with different teams provide support, and build relationships with current and potential clients.
What clients will say about you: You are an experienced professional who can keep tabs on multiple teams and projects, without dropping the ball.
Don't apply if: You dislike traveling, this position requires about 25% travel to Alabama, Georgia and North Carolina.
Skills & Requirements
- Manage Operational Managers; current team size is approximately six (6) team members
- Operational activities include developing and maintaining strong relationships with client hotels
- Support operation managers, housekeeping department support and oversee daily operational and service excellence standards
- Directly recruit, train and mentor Operations Managers; develop operational support proficiency (including recruiting, compliance, payroll, employee relations coaching, client relationship development and conflict resolution)
- Provide sales support activities to build long term relationships with existing clients and prospect to identify, build and develop potential new clients
- Minimum of 5-7 years' direct hospitality or staffing agency experience
- Prior experience managing a direct staff; remote team member experience desired
- Personnel management or staffing operations experience
- Previous employee relations experience is desired
- Position requires travel ~25%; region includes cities in AL, GA & NC
- Ideal candidate will be bi-lingual / English – Spanish speaking