Registered Nurse II (RN) – Psychiatry
Category : Healthcare
Location/City : AR - Little Rock
Id : 40809
Are you ready to be a part of a progressive healthcare employer? Apply today and join an organization that will give you the opportunity to provide patient centered care, the freedom to share you compassion for others, and the unlimited potential to grow your career.
We are seeking RN II. In this position, you'll be accountable for utilizing the nursing process to provide safe, therapeutic care and assist the other members of the nursing team in the management of patient care.
Are you ready to make a difference in the way healthcare is delivered? Job Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Requirements
- Implements the nursing process to manage patient care problems of a complex and changing nature as demonstrated by documentation and/or observation
- Demonstrates increasing expertise in clinical practice and confidence in leadership role as evidenced by observation, documentation and peer review
- Responsible for participation in activities to promote professional growth, as evidenced by documentation, observation and peer review
- Makes customers feel welcome and respect as individuals, treating them with courtesy and dignity
- Enhances team effectiveness through team spirit
- Two years related experience plus individual challenges and is approved by the Registered Nurse Advancement System Committee
- Requires graduation from a state approved program of Nursing and current licensure by the Arkansas State Board of Nursing