Registered Nurse (RN) – Ambulatory Float Pool
Category : Healthcare
Location/City : IL - Chicago
Id : 41604
Are you ready to cultivate your passion for providing care in our community? We are looking for top talent to join our organization and reach their fullest potential.
We are seeking a Data Architect. In this position, you'll be responsible for designing, creating, deploying and managing data solutions to enable analytics and reporting for the organization and its partners. Responsibilities include solution architecture, implementation of the database, and ETL projects in a team environment. You will also develop and implement data architecture standards for the organization.
Are you ready to join this fast-growing team? Job Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Requirements
- Develop data models and database designs across all phases of data modeling from conceptualization to database optimization
- Incorporate emerging technologies like columnar and NoSQL databases, predictive analytics, data visualization, and unstructured data when appropriate
- Initiate, evaluate, and implement database and ETL projects involving data from EPIC Clarity, EPIC Star, departmental repositories, legacy, and external repositories in the organization's merged analytics environment
- Map the systems and interfaces used to manage data and set standards for data management
- Analyze current state, conceive desired future state, and plan projects needed to close the gap between current state and future goals
- Scope client requirements, create solution architecture and design documents by practicing strong communication
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or another related field
- 5-8 years of experience with database and ETL development, preferably with Microsoft SQL Server and SSIS
- Working knowledge of Healthcare Information Management Reporting (Epic experience highly preferred)
- Advanced knowledge of SQL including stored procedures, functions, dynamic SQL, triggers, etc.
- Advanced knowledge of ETL tools including templating, auditing, error handling, and standardization
- Database modeling experience including the design of relational and dimensional data models
- Solution architecture experience (requirements gathering, design documentation)
- Experience in overall Data Warehouse architecture (ETL, ODS, Data Marts)
Understanding of data integration problems, including validating and cleaning data
- Excellent organizational skills, including the ability to oversee multiple issues at one time to meet competing user demands through problem-solving and long-term planning