Registered Nurse (RN)
Category : Healthcare
Location/City : AR - Little Rock
Id : 41313
Are you ready to be a part of a progressive healthcare employer? Apply today and join an organization that will give you the opportunity to provide patient centered care, the freedom to share you compassion for others, and the unlimited potential to grow your career.
We are seeking a Registered Nurse. In this position, you'll use your nursing expertise to provide compassionate and therapeutic patient care.
Are you ready to make a difference in the way healthcare is delivered? Job Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Requirements
- Assess clinical and psychological patients' needs, while providing patient-centered, outcomes-focused care for the patients in your care, utilizing nursing process, delegation, and coordination of multi-disciplinary patient care teams. Utilize critical thinking skills for optimal patient outcomes
- Implements the nursing process to manage patient care problems of a complex and changing nature as demonstrated by documentation and/or observation
- Consistently meet the standard of care for the unit and organization with patient admissions, medication administration, assessments, collaboration, care coordination, and managing the patient and family transitions from one level of care to the next
- Consistently and efficiently manage the medical record to ensure all appropriate and necessary documentation is done efficiently and accurately, allowing for enhanced communication to and among providers of care
- Demonstrates professional (BEST) behavior in relationships with physicians, families, patients, and co-workers, engaging the patient, family, and the health care team in providing the best in quality patient care
- Develops discharge plan in collaboration with Case Coordination, physician and other allied care providers.
- Ensures discharge needs are met including but not limited to, clinical and financial needs
- A registered nurse in good standing in the state of Arkansas or with a relevent compact license
- Healthcare CPR required, some areas may require AC LS, PALS and/or NALS - training provided
- Specialty units require and will provide specific specialty education