Retail Account Specialist
Category : Other
Location/City : FL - Tallahassee
Id : 41919
We are searching for a Retail Account Specialist – someone who will be responsible for the managing of targeted accounts within a marketplace for the entire organization's portfolio. This role will be accountable for increasing the availability and visibility of the company's brands. As a brewery field sales representative, the RAS is expected to be an expert on product knowledge, brand positioning, and programming in the marketplace. In essence, you will be responsible for bringing the brand strategy to life.
Think you've got what it takes? Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
The Company: A top 10 US brewery with a passion to win.
Quote you might hear from your boss: 24 hours in a day, 24 beers in a case. Coincidence?
How to get voted off the island: Not developing relationships. It's key in this role.
Don't apply if you can't: Lift a keg.
The Culture: We question the status quo and embrace change. We turn problems into solutions and take appropriate risks that we believe will yield positive results.
Skills & Qualifications
- Maintaining relationships with participating wholesalers
- Promoting our brands with retailers and on-premise clients
- Overseeing brand promotion at special events
- Creating innovative incentive programs
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- One year of sales experience
- Must be 21 years or older
- Must have a valid driver's license with no alcohol-related offenses
- Ability to lift cases and kegs as needed
- Strong organizational and administrative skills required