Sales Account Manager
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : MI - Canton
Id : 40610
Were you born with that sales gene that everyone seems to be talking about? Do you like to establish connections with everyone whom you cross paths with? We are searching for a Sales Account Manager to work for our client in the manufacturing sector with a knack for cold forging custom parts servicing the automotive, industrial, and consumer product markets. Our client in conveniently located in the Metro Detroit area, close to the surrounding suburbs of Canton, Plymouth, and Livonia.
Think you've got what it takes?Four Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life Is Better with a Bulleted ListJob Duties & Responsibilities
You will be entrusted with important responsibilities like developing sales strategies, establishing new business, and servicing existing customer accounts.
You will need to travel up to 40% for this sales role.
Experience with cold heading and/or machining is preferred but not required.
Having an in-depth understanding of the market so you can hit the ground running and size up the competition will be very advantageous to the successful candidate for this role.
Skills & Qualifications
- Identify and recommend target customers based on the company's manufacturing abilities, objectives, and market indicators
- Evaluate the business development plan for defined accounts and market segments, and refine as needed to support company strategy and goals
- Align company vision, values, and goals pertaining to new business and products, and maintain an in-depth knowledge of competitors and their products
- Work with Director of Sales to develop sales forecasts and goals, and establish a strong customer pipeline to achieve and exceed quotas
- Bachelor's degree required
- Mechanical Engineering degree a plus
- 5 to 10 years' experience in technical sales, demonstrating annual growth, preferably in the automotive industry
- Strong preference for candidates with cold heading and/or machining experience
- Able to speak effectively before groups of customers and deliver engaging presentations
- Able to travel up to 40 percent