Sales Development Representative
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 35293
Are you skilled in the ways of hunting down new business? You are? Awesome, because this opportunity is for you!
One of our great clients in the email software space is on the hunt for a Sales Development Representative - someone to drive interest and activity as a member of the sales team and be a support figure to the sales executives.
If this sounds like the job for you, then keep reading! Five Things You Can't Google About This Role
And Now For The MundaneJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this job: You could sell a bathing suit to an eskimo.
Skills to show off in the interview: Got Salesforce experience? Flaunt it!
Keep walking if: You're personality doesn't shine through your voice. You'll be spending a lot of time making calls and we need someone who is as good over the phone as they are in person.
Motivational song: “Signed, Sealed, Delivered” by Stevie Wonder. Learn it, love it, sing it in the shower.
Think outside the box: We're looking for a sales representative who knows how to be proactive. Think: LinkedIn, Google and client website searches.
- Proactively call targeted prospects daily to achieve company goals
- Research prospects and develop your account strategy by using client website, LinkedIn, Google search, etc. before making initial contact
- Learn technical products and applications in a timely manner and utilize knowledge in the sales process
- Work hand-in-hand with the CEO to provide feedback and develop best practices and strategies for goal achievement
- Achieve monthly and annual sales revenue quotas of ESP products
- Document sales activity and opportunity pipeline metrics in support of revenue goal attainment
- Maintain a current knowledge of market activities, including competitive products, pricing and policies, new technology, product specifications and possible new products
Skills & Qualifications
- 2-5 years previous inside sales experience with a proven track record; experience should be in a high outbound-calling sales environment
- Bachelor's degree
- Experience in using CRM, preferably Salesforce
- A strong work ethic and discipline to prospect and follow up on all leads provided
- A team player with a positive attitude and a healthy competitive drive to achieve both company and personal goals
- Work experience should be in fast paced culture with an incentive/goal driven environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Entrepreneurial attitude
- Highly motivated, goal-oriented and competitive
- Excellent prioritization and time management skills
Sales, sales development representative, Salesforce, inside sales, outbound-calling sales, CRM