Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : UT - Salt Lake City
Id : 39261
We are looking for a Sales Engineer to join our dynamic team! Our company is the leading provider of equipment, supplies, and software for product and case coding solutions. Our products include continuous ink jet, laser, thermal transfer, drop-on-demand ink jet and thermal inkjet printers and print and apply labelers.
In this role you will be responsible for managing existing customer relationships, selling our products and services to new customers, and ensuring that routine technical support needs are provided.
Think you've got what it takes?Four Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this job: You have demonstrated success in a B2B capital goods selling environment.
Keep walking if: You don't have five years of experience.
Fringe benefit: This position is home-office based with local travel to customer sites.
Nerd Alert: You have Ink jet product coding industry experience.
Skills & Qualifications
- Develops and shares customer and market trends and competitive intelligence with counterparts (marketing, research, technical service, supply chain, etc.) to promote increased market knowledge and capitalize on potential opportunities to increase revenue
- Develops appropriate sales volume, pricing, and standard margin forecasts and is able to capitalize on market changes via price changes or share gain
- Builds strong, long-term customer relationships based on value to contribute to the company's continued industry leadership position and strong financial performance
- Understands the company's value proposition and customer needs as well as business levers that impact value to prepare and successfully negotiate contracts with win-win outcomes
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in a technical or business field
- At least 5 years of technical sales or account management experience
- Able to travel 20% - 40%, mostly local day trips
- Demonstrated success in a B2B capital goods selling environment