Sales Leader – San Antonio, TX
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : TX - San Antonio
Id : 36589
We are looking for a Sales Leader to join our team! In this position you will be working with Community Managers, Marketing, and Regional leadership to achieve occupancy goals within an assigned community(s). You will be responsible for lead generation and lead conversion activities such as developing and maintaining relationships with qualified referral sources, establishing public relations events to promote goodwill in the community, attending meetings and functions outside the community to make contacts and generate leads, conducting tours with potential residents and their families, and closing sales.Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: You will be reviewing all potential leads, following up on leads, and updating the system.
Keep walking if: If you don't a passion for seniors.
Fringe benefit: Getting experience working with and building realtionships with the executive team.
Things You Can't Google About this Role: You must be able to work a Tuesday – Saturday schedule.
How to tell if you're kicking #$# after 90 days: You have increased awareness, reputation, and knowledge of the community with key decision makers.
Skills & Qualifications
- Generate, cultivate, and maintain external referral relationships with local professional groups and healthcare organizations
- Work with the Marketing team to develop and convert leads from referral and professional lead generation sources to confirmed move-ins
- Invite prospective residents, their families, and friends to tour the community
- Manage and conduct successful on and off-site special events and activities to drive on site tours, awareness, and education on benefits of the community
- Develop and manage internal referral programs with residents
- Develop leads from new/current residents, potential residents, and family member
- Create awareness of the community and benefits via advertising
- Place ads, work with marketing on advertising campaigns, and drive new leads, tours, and attendance at events
- Meet with potential residents or family members (on site or in their home) to review the benefits of living in the community
- Convert leads to tours and tours to contracts through education of potential residents and family members of the benefits of living in the community
- Negotiate incentives and terms of Rental Agreement with prospective residents
- Minimum of three years' experience in a direct sales role, with a proven track record of closing sales
- Ability to create relationships via communication and interpersonal skills
- A bachelor's degree (B.A./B.S.) from a four year college or university preferred
- Proficiency with customer/lead (CRM) tracking systems
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment
- Possess a valid driver license, automobile insurance, and reliable transportation.
Tags: Sales, Sales Leader