Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : CA - Gardena
Id : 37994
Have you ever wanted to be an Astronaut? We are looking for a candidate who has experience in sales in the in the aerospace industry.
We are seeking a Sales Manager who will know the competitors and the competitive landscape of the aerospace fluid fittings market. You will be responsible for identifying opportunities, determining pricing for a commodity product, and increasing the win rate for the company.Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: Preparing a plan for each account to identify what and how short and long term needs may be met.
Keep walking if: You can't implement sales strategies.
Fringe benefit: Do you have a sense of adventure? You will be traveling 40% of the time.
Nerd Alert: You are fluent in any or all of the above: Business, Finance, Marketing or Engineering.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: Problems will inevitability happen, you have the skills to fix them.
Skills & Qualifications
- Develop and implement strategies to maintain and/or expand sales of fluid fittings within assigned accounts
- Assess the competitive landscape and forecast the demand for product(s) within assigned territory
- Contact customers on a regular basis to maintain account relationship, advise of new product and service offerings and obtain feedback on products.
- Ensure that sales, engineering and training support is provided post implementation to assigned accounts/customers
- Bachelor's degree (B. A.) in business, finance, marketing or engineering from four-year College or university
- Five to ten years related experience in marketing and sales of fluid fittings for the aerospace market
- Able to aggregate data and base sales/pricing decisions on data analysis
- Travel up to 40% throughout the US