Category : Information Technology
Location/City : AL - Birmingham
Id : 37802
Do you thrive in a team environment? Then we want you!
We are seeking a Salesforce Administrator who will be responsible for supporting the Wholesale line of business including the Commercial Banking, Real Estate Banking, Corporate Banking, Wealth Management business groups as well as product partners such as Treasury Management and Capital Markets. In this position you will drive efficiencies for the sales teams in conjunction with supporting executive management reporting initiatives.
Think you've got what it takes?
Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: You'll be organizing many parts of the salesforce process into one functioning whole.
Keep walking if: If you can't handle stress.
Fringe benefit: Joining a team that is focused on advancing the professional and personal success of its people and clients.
Nerd Alert: You have exceptional organizational skills.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You must make sure you are able to communicate effectively to all levels of management.
Skills & Qualifications
- Daily administration and support of the Salesforce Sales Cloud including but not limited to managing profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, sharing rules, page layouts, validation rules, Process Builder and Visual Workflow
- Serve as the liaison to the Salesforce user business groups to collect business requirements, design project plans and ensure the application is meeting end-user needs
- Provide procedural and technical guidance to the Salesforce analysts as well as assign tasks to assist with project completion
- Stay up to date on technology trends and Salesforce application functionality and roadmaps in order to provide best practices for process improvements
- Create and maintain documentation on processes and application configuration
- Coordinate with Technology team to complete tasks such as triggers, apex coding and VisualForce page development
- Salesforce Administrator certification
- Bachelor's degree plus 5 years of Salesforce administration experience
- Experience with Salesforce customization including but not limited to, security controls, creating profiles, roles, record types, page layouts, Process Builder, workflows, validation rules and reports/dashboards
- Experience in an agile methodology development environment
- Demonstrated ability to solve complex problems and align solutions with desired business results
- Excellent problem solving, interpersonal and communication skills
- Project management and organizational skills necessary to balance multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with 3rd party implementation vendors
- Salesforce 1 Mobile App experience a plus
- Experience with implementing Salesforce App Exchange products
- Prior experience in the financial services industry a plus
Tags: Salesforce, Administrator, Implementation, Sales