SAP Analyst (Supply Chain)
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : NC - Salem
Id : 40166
We are on the hunt for a SAP Analyst to work with business and technical processes for a leading manufacturer of aircraft solutions.
Think you've got what it takes?Four Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with a Bulleted List Job Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: It's up to you to coordinate with the business and technology teams to ascertain system requirements such as program functions, data acquisitions and advanced system techniques, think you can handle it?
Keep walking if: You lack knowledge of e-commerce tools, computer system capabilities, business processes, and work flow.
Bonus points awarded for: Applicable professional certifications from ISM, APICs, IIBA, or SAP.
Be the ball: You will be supporting ALL phases of testing including the resolution of test findings, don't take your eye off of the details!
Skills & Qualifications
- Support overall supply chain including planning, manufacturing and procurement
- Communicate with nontechnical business users at all levels or locations
- Function as the project manager on small projects
- Support transitions from legacy ERP systems to SAP including data and process conversion
- Work with business users to interpret and refine business requirements on small and large projects
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or similar field plus eight years of relevant experience
- Experience with business analysis best practices
- Experience with hands on SAP design and configuration