Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 37677
We are on the hunt for a talented professional with knowledge of information security, application security, and cloud security.
In this position as our Security Architect you will be a member of the Security Architect team which works across the enterprise to develop security requirements, security guidance, security architecture, and technology solutions to address existing and emerging security issues. You will perform problem analysis, solutions development, and provide inputs across the company.
Think you've got what it takes? Four Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: Partnering with application development, engineering, and architecture teams to protect the organization.
Keep walking if: You don't have experience with building security architecture into security devops.
5 Things You Can't Google About this Role: You'll be successful if you have experience in applications development in an agile environment as well as security development process.
How to tell if you're kicking #$# after 90 days: You have focused on laying the foundation for application security in on premise and cloud applications for all steps of the SDLC as part of a continuous release, agile or devops environment.
Skills & Qualifications
- Act as security specialist utilizing current information security technology disciplines and industry standards to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets
- Utilize proven consulting skills to deliver security architecture, application security, design and engineering services with a specific focus on the security domain
- Analyze existing application architectures as part of the migration to the cloud and provide design assistance to application owners
- Develop reference security architectures and frameworks (including requirements, design patterns, and other artifacts) for use throughout the company
- Develop security strategies and develop guidance documentation that drive the strategy
- Evaluate new and emerging security technologies for potential suitability in the company's environment
- Contribute to the development of security policies, security standards, and risk governance processes
- Participate in the governance process to influence projects to adhere to industry standards, and all relevant security policies
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- One or more Security certifications (i.e. CISSP, CCSP, CISM, GSEC, SANS GIAG, ISSAP) or equivalent education
- Knowledge of application security including API security including confidentiality, integrity, authentication, and authorization
- Preferred experience within the transformation of traditional data center security measures into industry adopted cloud technologies for Azure and GCP
- Preferred experience with security automation
- Minimum of 5 years' experience or master's degree in Information Security with 3 year's equivalent educational experience in Security Architecture, Network Administration, Network Engineering, Security Engineering, or similar areas in a medium or large corporate environment
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a continuous release, agile, or devops environment