Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Conyers
Id : 39889
We are on the hunt for a talented Security Engineer who will be responsible for implementing, maintaining and monitoring the API and Software core cyber-security standards for IoT ecosystem. This individual will research and evaluate vulnerabilities, attack vectors and associated risks to determine the impact to our systems.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for the job: You eat, sleep and breathe cyber-security, meaning that you have a firm grasp on industry standards and protocols.
Keep walking if: You have less than 8 years of experience in the security engineering field, we need a well-seasoned gatekeeper for this job.
Nerd alert: You will protect our systems in style with sleek equipment including 4k monitors, MacBooks and Surface Pros.
Bonus points awarded for: Impressive security certifications, such as CISSP, CISA
Fringe Benefit: Can you say 4-day work week? This client knows great talent when they see it, and they are willing to work with a flexible schedule when they like what they see!
Skills & Qualifications
- Determine the core cyber-security standards for Web and IoT systems development
- Assist in the definition of standard security and network protocols for systems software development
- Research and evaluate vulnerabilities, attack vectors, and associated risks to applications and technology
- Acts as a mentor to software developers in all aspects of security
- Evaluate and recommend technologies related to cyber-security detection and / or prevention
- Knowledge of Application and Web based Security, IoT security, Networking Protocols
- Experience with Cloud Service providers (Azure, Google or AWS)
- Experience with securing applications and associated traffic/communication flows
- 8+ years of experience in the security domain and in the networking field
- Security certification, such as CISSP, CISA is desirable
- Some knowledge of firmware and / or Bluetooth a nice to have skill set