Security Risk Manager
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : TX - Dallas
Id : 41766
Bust out the white button down, dark shades, tunes and tubes socks, it's time for a little risky business. Reference not ringing a bell? Better get to googling before the interview, because we are in the market for a Security Risk Manager who will be responsible for the development and operation of the security governance and advisory programs. Interested? Read at your own risk.It Takes More Than Moves Like a Young Tom Cruise to Land This Gig
Legal Said We Had to Throw in some Bullet Points to Call This a Job PostingJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you want this role: You're ready to channel your risk management skills into something other than a three-hour long board game.
What your team will say about you: Nothing but great things (if you know your stuff). Forgot to the read the training manual? Well, that's a different story…
How to prepare for the interview: Channel your inner Tom Cruise and warm up with a dance to "Old Time Rock and Roll" by Bob Seger.
What to leave at home: The dark shades and tubes socks. Keep the button down but throw on some slacks or a skirt before you leave the house.
Fringe Benefits: Aside from fun movie references? How about the opportunity to work for a cool gaming and sports payment application development company?
Skills & Requirements
- Implement security governance and advisory programs
- Develop and operate a security framework that is mapped to required compliances
- Assist in the execution of projects and tasks to close out risk gaps
- Perform deep dives on IT security-related processes and systems
- Identify system limitations that could lead to regulatory risks in new products and services
- Act as the trusted risk advisor for security risk management across the enterprise
- Work with GRC tools supporting risk assessment processes and risk tracking
- Bachelor's Degree, preferred
- Deep knowledge and experience of risk management, security domain highly preferred
- Experience with conducting security risk assessments, risk mitigation, control identification and risk reporting
- Strong knowledge of risk management frameworks including related regulatory compliance requirements (NIST CSF & 800-53, ISO27001, SOC, PCI GDPR, etc.)
- Industry certifications in security, technology and business are a plus (CRISC, CISSP, CCIE, CISM, CISA)