Security Solutions Architect
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 41768
We are looking for a Security Solutions Architect - this is a hands-on role which will be responsible for the design and implementation practices for applications, servers, and networks. You must possess a unique combination of deep technical skills and business acumen, as well as a do-what-it-takes attitude to ensure our customers are receiving a top end-user experience.Five Things Google Can't Tell You About This Role
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
It's not all puppies and rainbows: But if you bring your imagination and curiosity it won't be dull.
Keep walking if: Attention to detail and solution-finding isn't your strong point.
Nerd Alert: What is Sarbanes-Oxley?
Wear this, not that: Rather than flashing your certifications around, we like to see battle scars. Show us the experience you've racked up and what all you've learned from it.
It will go better if: You're a self-starter with the ability to take direction and run with it.
Skills & Qualifications
- Develop security technology solutions designed to meet the needs of the Information Security Program
- Act as security subject matter expert utilizing current information security technology disciplines and industry standards to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets
- Contribute to the development of security policies, security standards, and risk governance processes
- Participate in IT security audit activities both internal and external, ensuring compliance with Federal regulations, Sarbanes-Oxley, Data Privacy acts and Payment Card Industry standards
- Evaluate new and emerging security technologies for potential suitability in the company's environment
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science
- One or more Security certifications (i.e. CISSP, CCSP, CISM, GSEC, SANS GIAG, ISSAP) or equivalent education
- Knowledge of application security including API security including confidentiality, integrity, authentication, and authorization
- Demonstrated knowledge of network security, mobile security, cloud security, and infrastructure security, including Windows, Unix/Linux