Senior Business Process Engineer – STAR Kids Administration – Health Plan
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : TX - Houston
Id : 30500
We are on the hunt for a Senior Business Process Engineer - someone who can thrive in a fast-paced hospital environment. In this role you will provide leadership, facilitation, and support for organizational changes led by the Business Process Transformation (BPT) Team at Texas Children's (TC); and under the general direction of the Director, and in partnership with key stakeholders across the organization, lead teams in the transformation of existing, newly established and potential programs, and initiatives.
Think you've got what it takes?
- Lead cross-functional project teams focused on process improvement initiatives in traditional projects and Rapid Improvement Events to strengthen Texas Children's
Assess potential projects for viability and provide recommendations to BPT leadership for prioritization
- Promote Process Improvement methodologies, and specifically, Lean Six Sigma, throughout Texas Children's by training, coaching, and mentoring Lean Belt and
- Green Belt participants and project team members
- Develop and support BPT Team processes and methodologies
- Plan, lead and support other types of special projects as directed
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, business, or healthcare related field
- Four (4) years of experience in process improvement. A Master's degree in a business, engineering or health related field may substitute for two years of the experience requirement if the process improvement experience is in healthcare
- Extensive knowledge and use of Lean Six Sigma and other process improvement methodologies, comfort in coaching and mentoring on process improvement skills, and excellent soft/communication skills
- Ability to use analysis tools such as Minitab
- Demonstrate initiative and a proven record of managing projects to completion
- Preferred Qualification - Extensive knowledge and use of ITIL.
- Preferred Qualification - SCCM experience