Senior Customer Support Representative
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : CA - Gardena
Id : 38008
We are on the hunt for a Senior Customer Support Representative who will act as a high-level customer service account manager. This individual will manage established customer accounts and serve as the primary point of contact for customer ordering questions.
Think You Fit the Bill? Keep Reading…Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell YouThe buck stops with you:
This is not a call center gig – we need someone who is passionate about helping customers find the right conclusion to their ordering issues.Why you are right for this gig:
You can always find a great solution that satisfies everyone involved while maintaining a high level of professionalism.Keep walking if:
You lack the necessary skills to handle difficult or sensitive customer situations.Bonus points awarded for:
Customer service experience in the aerospace industry.Build your street cred by:
Seamlessly working with other departments to investigate problems and handle inquiries.Because Life is Just Better with a Bulleted ListJob Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Requirements
- Serve as liaison between the customer and internal manufacturing and support staff: effective communication with customer is essential.
- Coordinate company response to customers during sales process, order changes, or follow up phases of sales order processing.
- Contact and work with engineering, quality, manufacturing, production control, accounting or other sections of marketing to investigate problems, handle customer inquiries, and coordinate follow-up requests.
- Evaluate or process customer requests for quote, and prepare or confirm sales orders.
- Resolve customer problems with shipment, pricing, invoicing and other sales related questions.
- 3-5 years' of customer service experience in manufacturing; aerospace experience is a plus.
- 2-4 year degree in business or related field preferred.
- Must possess strong sales order administrator skills for difficult or sensitive customer situations and respond promptly.
- Must be highly organized and able to prioritize multiple projects.