Category : Information Technology
Location/City : MS - Oxford
Id : 36621
We're searching for a Sr Developer who is able to make intuitive high-level decisions for software development. You'll be designing, and developing software and features for hosted systems on IIS using C#, ASP .Net and SQL Server technologies.
Think you have what it takes?5 Things You Can't Google about this Role
And Now for the MundaneJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this job: You are considered the Frank Lloyd Wright of Software Architecture.
Interview bonus points: Tell us how much you know about restoration job management.
Page-a-day calendar theme at this company: Construction truck models.
Wisdom to live by: Software is more than just software. It' a solution that starts with feature-rich product and is backed up with 5-star service and support. Got it? Good.
Nerd Alert: On a scale of 1-10, this job's an 8.5. Don't worry, it's cool to be nerdy these days.
Skills & Qualifications
- Designs, writes, and implements software features while adhering to development processes and product requirements, using appropriate analysis and methods to predict and measure outcome and consequences of design
- Consults with other members of the organization to review and evaluate requirements and determine functional and non-functional requirements for software applications
- Determine accurate estimates of work effort to aid in project planning
- Develops and directs software system testing procedures and programming
- Works closely with QA and Customer Support Teams to ensure a high standard of quality and customer focus at all times
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required; Masters given preference
- 3 or more years' relevant experience and/or training in software development, design, and/or architecture
- Knowledge of two or more high level languages: C#, ASP, Java, C++
- Solid understanding of the .Net platform, IIS, and SQL Server 2008
- Ability to develop queries and stored procedures with T-SQL
- Data modeling, performance modeling, and general database skills preferred
Tags: Java, systems engineering, networking, SQL, .Net, Computer Science, software development
EOE - M/F/D/V