Senior Internal Auditor
Category : Finance & Accounting
Location/City : GA - Roswell
Id : 38569
Are you ready to join a company on the uptick of profitability and is growing? If so, get ready to apply!
We are looking for a Senior Internal Auditor to join our brand new audit team for North America. In this role, you will have the chance to make an immediate impact from day one.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for the job: You have previous experience in Public Accounting, and have an advanced certification (CPA, CIA)
Keep walking if: You aren't career oriented, polished, and professional.
Nerd Alert: You have knowledge of IFRS or SOX.
Fringe Benefit: In this role you will have high visibility and a direct line of sight to the Global Audit Director and CAE for the company.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You will be traveling for the first year as expected to be 50% due to being a brand-new team and establishment of internal controls within the domestic facilities, but will decline sharply in year two and beyond.
Skills & Qualifications
- Helps develop the annual Audit Plan, working alongside the Global Audit Director and North American Audit Manager
- Leads internal audit engagements at the various facilities across North America, including walk throughs, documentation of work papers, and presentation of findings
- Work with cross functional team on other matters; internal compliance and process improvement
- Prepare Audit Summaries for the Global Audit Risk Committee
- At least 5 years of relevant Audit experience – either internal or external audit – for the Senior Auditor; at least 2 years' experience for the Staff Auditor
- Advanced certification in hand for the Senior; working towards (studying, parts passed) for the Staff (CPA, CIA)
- Previous experience in Public Accounting or Big 4 highly preferred
- Solid understanding of GAAP and strong Excel skills a must