Senior IT Risk Management Analyst
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 37998
We are on the hunt for a Senior IT Risk Management Analyst who will assist the Director of IT Risk Management to ensure the global information security risk management process is implemented for world-wide information assets. This person will be responsible for ensuring that risks have been identified and appropriately addressed.
Think You Fit The Bill? Keep Reading… Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Just Better With a Bulleted ListJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: You are the information security gatekeeper meaning that you will Conduct and coordinate IT security risk assessments for technology and security frameworks.
Why you are right for this gig: You've got an eye for data and 6 years of progressive experience in IT.
Keep walking if: You can't handle risk tracking and reporting until a solution is found.
Bonus points awarded for: CISSP/CISA/CISM/CRISC or other relevant professional designation
Build your street cred by: Keeping up with business technology trends so that you can advise leadership on new developments.
Skills & Requirements
- Conduct and/or coordinate IT security risk assessments for technology and security frameworks
- Execute projects to close gaps
- Facilitate multiple stakeholders to agree on appropriate solutions and verify that security risks are mitigated appropriately
- Verify that required security controls are baked into new products
- Perform deep dives on IT security-related processes and systems
- Identify system limitations that could lead to regulatory risks in new products and services, and provide guidance for resolution and risk mitigation
- Stay abreast of innovative business and technology trends in IT security, risk, and controls and advise leadership on technology initiatives
- Partner with key stakeholders to define and implement new IT security requirements within supporting systems
- Undergraduate degree required
- 6+ years of progressive experience in IT information security and/or audit
- Excellent management and communication skills (verbal and written)
- Ability to collaborate with business partners in setting business goals and objectives
- Knowledge of IT risk assessment methodologies and frameworks, IT policies and standards
- Ability to manage and analyze data