Senior Manufacturing Process Engineer (Electrical)
Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : FL - Plantation
Id : 38820
Are you an electrical genius with a passion for project management? We are hiring for a Senior Manufacturing Process Engineer to work closely with electrical, optical, systems, and mechanical engineering teams to design quality, high-volume consumer products. This person can roll up their sleeves and see New Product Introduction through development, design, manufacturing, and production release.
You Got This? Keep Reading…Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Just Better With Bulleted ListJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this job: You've got 10 plus years of industry experience in consumer electronics, compact imaging systems or optical systems.
Keep walking if: You aren't comfortable sharing your ideas and working in a creative, hands-on environment, we need a real energetic team player for this gig.
Bonus points awarded for: Holding and owning a management role in a high- volume manufacturing environment.
Keep your eye on: Opportunities to travel to other location and vendors to share your expertise.
Build your street cred by: Showing off your extensive knowledge of factory test methods for mass production.
Skills & Qualifications
- 10+ years of industry experience in consumer electronics, compact imaging systems or optical systems is preferred
- Experience with Cadence or other schematics/layout tool and FMEA
- Experience with SMT and PCB for process, design, and failure analysis
- Detailed knowledge of factory test methods for mass production
- Experience working in a high-volume manufacturing environment
- Experience with the production ramp of a high-volume product in factories
- Ability to travel to other locations and vendors for up to 25% is required
- Must be confident in a highly dynamic and creative environment
- Versed in 6 sigma concepts such as DMAIC, Cp / Cpk, MSA, and PT
- Skill in data analysis and process qualification
- BS in Electrical Engineering