Senior Marketing Specialist, Demand Generation
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : GA - Conyers
Id : 39698
Are you the best and want to be associated with the best? If so, we want you!
We are seeking a Marketing Specialist for Demand Generation to join our team! You be joining a team working for the North American market leader and one of the world's leading providers of innovative lighting systems. We off a comprehensive portfolio of indoor and outdoor luminaires as well as controls and building automation systems. As our Marketing Specialist, Demand Generation, you will coordinate the day-to-day activities associated with demand generation projects.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
Interesting benefit: 4- day work week.
How to tell you are kicking #$# after 90 days: We want someone who can grow with the company and has the potential to advance from within.
Why you're right for the job: You are a multi-tasker. You will be working on several different projects, gaining exposure to many areas of the company.
We travel in packs: With significant direction from the Demand Generation Manager, the Marketing Specialist will outline campaign goals, identify tactics, implement plans, and track and report results for a variety of marketing campaigns.
Keep walking if: You don't have experience in B2B marketing and demand generation.
Skills & Qualifications
- Develop tactics and manage execution of integrated marketing campaigns to accelerate prospects through the buying process
- Implement digital marketing initiatives including social media and email drip care you the best and want to be associated with the best? If so, we want you!
- Collaborate with the creative teams to ensure project timelines and deadlines are met, ensuring consistency of company design and brand standards
- Partner with marketing automation team to track and report performance metrics for KPIs and engagement marketing efforts
- Manage all timetables, vendors, and internal resources to ensure deadlines are met
- 1-3 years marketing experience with emphasis on B2B marketing and demand generation
- Understanding of social media platforms and best practices
- Proven success in time management and an ability to multi-task competing priorities
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with attention to detail and superior follow-through