Senior Shipping Clerk
Category : Admin & Clerical
Location/City : TN - Chattanooga
Id : 38109
We've partnered with a leading payment processing and technology provider to help them find their perfect fit for a Senior Shipping Clerk position. In this key position, you will play a critical role for our client by processing incoming and outgoing shipments, and maintaining shipping reports for each.
Think you've got what it takes? Keep reading.Five Things You Can't Google About This Role
Our Lawyer Said We Had To Include Bullet Points In Order To Call This A Job Posting Job Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: All things Shipping and Receiving come through you!
Keep walking if: You don't have experience in UPS Worldship software – this requirement is a must.
How to tell you're killing it 90 days in: Not only are shipments flowing and out smoothly, but everything has been properly documented.
We're in it to win it if you are: This is a contract position that has the opportunity to go permanent based on performance.
Inspirational song to memorize : Signed, Sealed, Delivered. Learn it. Love it. Sing it in the shower.
Skills & Requirements
- All things Shipping and Receiving come through you! Pull products from inventory for shipping; prepare all outgoing shipments for UPS and freight shipping; ensure documentation is included in outgoing shipments; prepare RMAs for shipping with proper documentation; receive incoming shipments
- Create and maintain shipping and receiving reports
- Perform quarterly and annual inventory counts
- At least 1 year experience in a warehouse environment; picking, packing, and shipping customer orders
- High school diploma or GED
- Must have prior experience in using UPS Worldship software
- Proficient with Excel
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds