Senior Strategy Analyst
Category : Finance & Accounting
Location/City : GA - Roswell
Id : 38996
Are you a strategy guy? If so, we want you.
We are seeking a Senior Strategy Analyst to join our Corporate Development and Strategy team! In this role, you will support the long-term development of various business units by partnering with department leaders to create and implement new strategic initiatives that promote company growth!Four Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this job: You are capable of leading the company's strategic planning process and opportunities for long-term growth through M&A ventures, or penetrating new markets.
Keep walking if: You aren't willing to challenge the status quo through presenting and developing new ideas, critical thinking, and data analysis.
Nerd Alert: You have your MBA.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: Some travel is required – close to 30% on average.
Skills & Requirements
- Partner with Leaders from various Business Units to identify industry trends, growth opportunities, new business partners, emerging markets, and technologies
- Data Collection, research and analysis, modeling, collaboration, and presentation of findings to business unit heads and senior leadership
- Train and mentor junior team members
- 5+ years of experience in Transaction Advisory Services, Due Diligence, Process Improvement, or as a Business Analyst within the Manufacturing Industry, Management Consulting, or Banking Industry
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Finance, Business, or related
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Analytics and financial modeling experience
- Ability to travel up to 30%