Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Conyers
Id : 41683
Do you consider yourself a subject matter expert in the world of web development and using Sitecore CMS? If so, then we want you.
We are seeking both a talented Sitecore Developer and Architect to be a part of our team. As Sitecore software SME you will serve as primary oversight for leading the agile teams to build, enhance, and support customer-facing web site using Sitecore.Four Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this job: You enjoy managing web development projects and keeping yourself up to date with relevant systems, platforms, processes, applications, and content.
Keep walking if: You aren't a SME with Sitecore content management system.
Fringe benefit: You understand how to develop multiple complex web development projects.
Nerd Alert: You have strong knowledge of agile development.
Skills & Qualifications
- Gathering requirements, design solutions and complete the development and deployment of business applications and websites using .NET and Sitecore
- Provide technical project management, quality management and team leadership for the complex development projects produced
- Responsible for the operational success for the public facing website
- Responsible for web content, including taxonomy, content, forms and related
- Lead multiple agile development teams and technical architecture for projects
- Implement and monitor development standards, release processes and support procedures
- Strong experience & knowledge of Sitecore CMS required
- 6-8 years of web development experience on large-scale web products
- More than 3 years of experience managing development teams and technology vendors
- Good hands-on knowledge of all parts of the web stack
- Extensive experience mentoring and building teams
- Strong knowledge of Git, CDNs and agile development
- Strong knowledge of Pardot, Salesforce and personalization integration
- Bachelor degree or higher