Social Media Team Leader
Category : Customer Service
Location/City : MD - Baltimore
Id : 35557
Do you combine a passion for social media with a friendly demeanor and desire to help others? If so, you have to check out this gig!
We are seeking a Social Media Team Leader – Customer Care for a client in White Marsh, MD. In this role, you'll be leading the social media function of our client's customer care resolution center. You'll be managing a rock star team of social media specialists who are ready to help at a moment's notice. All while being a killer brand champion and working to solve any issues that arise with customers. Think you've got what it takes? Read on…Five Things You Can't Google About This Role
Why You Want This Role: You're ready to jump in and help address customers' concerns and questions.
What's in the Fridge? Humble pie. We're not big on egos or flashy titles over here.
Keep Walking If: You're not familiar with brand channel marketing software like TweetDeck or Percolate.
Personalized License Plate You'll Need to Buy: COACH. Be ready to lead through coaching, mentoring, and training.
What Customers Will Say About You: You're a world-class brand in their minds! You're engaging on social and able to answer all their questions or concerns.
And Now for the Mundane
- Responsible for the process of listening and responding to consumer conversations relating to the brand within the social media environment
- Partnering with the Customer Support Center Customer Resolutions team to implement a suitable solution for customer complaints within social media
- Producing reports for CSC & Stakeholders
- Increasing social media reach by working across functions to grow communities, and by optimizing the use of platforms and paid support
- Supporting crisis management from a social media perspective, in coordination with Corporate Communications and other relevant stakeholders
- Identify threats and opportunities in user-generated content surrounding the company
- Conduct online advocacy and open a stream for cross-promotions
- Managing the staff and activities of the Social Media team, including coaching, mentoring, training, scheduling and performance management utilizing the company's values.
- 1-3 years of Social Media content management experience
- 3-5 years of previous leadership/management experience in customer care setting required
- Up-to-date knowledge of the complete social media landscape, usage and KPI's
- Good knowledge of contact center business
- Educational Degree: High School Diploma and relevant experience required
- Ability to handle multiple and changing priorities/deadlines and moderate stress
- Ability to effectively manage conflict, when needed
- Fluent in English written and verbal skills