Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 38486
This role will work on both product development and client specific implementation work. While this role operates primarily as part of a scrum team, there will be a need for direct client involvement at times, primarily in working directly with technical teams of our clients.
Think you're programmed for the role? Keep reading…Five Things You Won't Find In Our Employee Handbook
Jobs Duties & Responsibilities
Why you want to work here: We're a company really trying to make a difference, and doing so in a fast-paced environment that is well established but still operates like a startup.
Keep walking if: You don't have the drive to continuously make things better. We want someone to make the donuts AND improve the recipe.
Skills to show off in the interview: Though it won't be a major part of the job, we need someone who can speak professionally with clients, so show us your customer care skills.
Interesting fringe benefits: Along with our full insurance package and 401k with company match, we offer work from home days and casual dress in the office.
Water cooler one liners: Work hard, play hard.
Because Life Is Better With Bullet Points
Skills & Qualifications
- Estimate, design, develop, test, debug, document, and deliver multi-tier high-quality SaaS solutions built on the Microsoft technology stack including Visual Studio, .NET, MVC, C#, ASP.NET and SQL Server
- Create and maintain technical documentation for product development and client specific implementation work
- As part of a scrum team, work closely with architects and program managers in order to ensure timely delivery of product development and client specific implementation work
- Employ and contribute to the continuous improvement of our SDLC methodology, project standards and process to ensure software development best practices
- Author technical documents during development efforts to ensure quality and compliance with standards and client SOWs
- Collaborate with the client and internal teams to resolve issues and fixes in accordance with established service level agreements
- Facilitate innovation and continuous process improvement
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a related field
- 4-5 years of experience with C#, SQL Server, and web technologies
- Highly proficient with
- .NET framework (3.5/4.0)
- ASP.NET framework
- C# programming language
- Web service architecture and .NET web service programming techniques
- T-SQL programming language and stored procedure authoring
- Ability to work as part of a scrum team, including ability and willingness to hit commitments the team has made
- Demonstrated ability to break down ambiguous, complex problems and create high-quality, innovative, and clean technical solutions
- Organizational and planning skills with the ability to prioritize multiple, competing priorities
- Critical analysis and problem-solving skills with a focus on detail and quality
- Action oriented and a team player with the ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced and dynamic organization
- Understanding of common health insurance business processes is a plus