Software Security Architect (DevSecOps)
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 42362
As our Application/Software Security Architect, you will work closely with the enterprise technical and security teams. You'll work to develop security requirements, security guidance, security architecture, and technology solutions to address existing and emerging security issues. Additionally, you will perform problem analysis, solutions development, and provide input across the company.
Think you've got what it takes? Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: Ensuring the organization's data is secure.
Keep walking if: You don't have experience with building and developing security architecture plans.
Bonus points: You'll be successful if you have experience with DAST and SAST.
How to tell if you're kicking #$# after 90 days: You have laid the foundation of application security for on-premise and cloud applications for all steps of the SDLC.
Nerd Alert: You're a tech junkie who loves making things work in the digital space.
Skills & Qualifications
- Act as security specialist, utilizing current information security technology disciplines and industry standards to ensure confidentiality, integrity, and availability of information assets
- Utilize proven consulting skills to deliver security architecture and application security, design and engineering services with a specific focus on the security domain
- Analyze existing application architectures as part of the migration to the cloud and provide design assistance to application owners
- Develop reference security architectures and frameworks (including requirements, design patterns, and other artifacts) for use throughout the company
- Develop security strategies and guidance documentation that drive the strategies
Evaluate new and emerging security technologies for potential suitability in the company's environment
- Contribute to the development of security policies, security standards, and risk governance processes
- Participate in the governance process to influence projects to adhere to industry standards and all relevant security policies
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent work experience
- One or more Security certifications (i.e. CISSP, CCSP, CISM, GSEC, SANS GIAG, ISSAP) or equivalent education
- Knowledge of API security, including confidentiality, integrity, authentication, and authorization
- Experience with security automation is preferred
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Information Security
- A master's degree in Information Security with 3 years equivalent educational experience in Security Architecture, Network Administration, Network Engineering, Security
- Engineering, or similar areas in a medium or large corporate environment may substitute for the 5 years of experience
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a continuous release, agile, or devops environment