Southeast Regional Sales Manager
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 38811
Are you ready to join a team on the world-leading manufacturer of coding, marking and labelling solutions? If so, we want you!
We are seeking a Southeast Regional Sales Manager to market our Inkjet, Laser, and Thermal Transfer variable data printing systems, as well as software, automation equipment and integration services. Think you've got what it takes? Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Job Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: Maximizing sales revenue growth, market penetration and quarterly and annual share gain.
Keep walking if: You don't have what it takes to develop new customers and win market share.
Fringe benefit: You will be traveling up to 60% of the time, but you'll be working from your home office otherwise.
Things You Can't Google About this Role: You have previously demonstrated success in a business-to-business capital goods selling environment
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You must have tough skin to make it in the selling environment.
Because Life is Better With Bullet Points
Skills & Qualifications
- Provide dynamic, focused leadership and direction to the Regional sales team
- Improve the overall effectiveness of the direct and indirect sales channels to more aggressively leverage our existing customer base
- Create, drive, and reinforce a process that builds strong, long-term customer relationships, based on value
- Maintain continued industry leadership position and strong financial performance
- Previous experience in capital equipment sales
- Bachelor's degree in business or technical field
- Prior successful experience with simultaneously managing both a direct end-user salesforce and an indirect distributor sales network preferred