Sr Database Developer
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : FL - Plantation
Id : 39425
Do you enjoy being surrounded by creativity and excitement at work? Looking for an opportunity to work on cutting edge technology? If so, this is the gig for you. We are seeking a Database Developer to join our team.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life Is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for this job: You're a true Database Developer (as opposed to a DBA).
Keep walking if: You don't have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and meet looming deadlines while needing to manage thing that come up on the fly.
Fringe benefit: Free coffee, drinks and snacks
Nerd: Alert: You have advanced proficiency with SQL Server and T-SQL programming
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You will be responsible for working through all stages of data solution lifecycle; analyze and profile date, create conceptual, logical and physical data model designs, design and develop ETL, reporting and analytics solutions.
Skills & Qualifications
- Design and architect database solutions specifically related to data table structures, forms, reports and queries
- Conduct research and make recommendations on database products, services and protocols
- You will be responsible for working through all stages of data solution lifecycle; analyze and profile date, create conceptual, logical and physical data model designs, design and develop ETL, reporting and analytics solutions
- Core Developer of stored procedures, views, functions for hosted web applications and BI Dashboards
- Develop, implement and maintain change control and testing processes for modifications to databases
- Looking for a strong Database Developer not a Database Analyst
- Strong T-SQL programming experience
- Familiarity working with .NET framework
- BI and Business Analytics experience a plus