Sr. ERP Analyst
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Peachtree City
Id : 40857
We are looking for a SR. ERP Analyst, someone who fully understands ERP operations and has extensive analysis and planning experience.
Think you've got what it takes? Keep reading…Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for the job: You love planning ahead and can see not only short-term but long-term goals, as well as the finish line.
Keep walking if: You're not willing to play telephone with vendors.
Nerd Alert: Do you know what an Oracle or MSSQL Server is?
How to tell you're kicking #$# after 90 days: You've delved into developing and improving current configured systems.
It will go better if: You're a self-starter with the ability to take direction and run with it.
Skills & Qualifications
- Manage and maintain the implementation of ERP Syteline system upgrades as well as interacting with various teams
- Work with business teams to gather business requirements and deliver reports for all functional areas and business units across the organization
- Review and analyze the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems.
- Manage complex projects such as maintenance and enhancement of business system applications
- Acts as a liaison between all IT vendors
- Bachelor's degree in Information Systems or similar field
- 5 to 7 years of experience with Syteline ERP system support
- Experience generating reports and manipulating data for use in report preferred