Sr Systems Engineer (HP UCMDB)
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 37318
Would you consider yourself tech-savvy? Then we want you!
We are looking for a Senior Systems Engineer – who will primarily be responsible for HP UCMDB / UD (v.10), in the daily administration and overall health of the product.Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: Having complete oversight of all Governance Technology Applications.
Keep walking if: You don't understand the requirements for meeting PCI and FFIEC compliance.
Fringe benefit: You will have the opportunities within the team to learn and admin other similar applications.
Things You Can't Google About this Role: You must have the ability to adapt in a fast pace environment.
How to tell if you're kicking #$# after 90 days: You have executed a successful plan for a project.
Skills & Qualifications
- Oversight of all Governance Technology Applications
- Responsible for maintaining and fine-tuning HP UCMDB / UD v.10
- Includes IBM BigFix, HP UCMDB/UD, HP Service Manager, HP Operations Orchestrator and Trend Micro OSCE
- Maintain Governance Technology Applications
- In-depth knowledge and experience administrating HP UCMDB / UD v.10 or higher
- Strong understanding of Windows and Window server technology
- Prior work history supporting one or all the following (BigFix, HP Service Manager, HP Operations orchestration)
- Must show past skills in working with cross organizational groups