Category : Finance & Accounting
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 40629
We are looking for a Staff Accountant to join our team and use their skills in fixed assets and payroll accounting. This is the gig for you if you are interested building a career in Accounting and taking on new challenges & responsibilities.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for the job: You are currently pursuing your CPA.
The Culture: You will be joining a large team, but will be segmented into several smaller sub-sections and specialties.
How to get voted off the island: You aren't open to learning other areas of accounting.
What's in the Koolaid: A Fresh degree. You are a newly minted grad with an Accounting degree and strong GPA.
Teamwork makes the dream work: You will be assisting with the month-end close process.
Skills & Qualifications
- Fixed Assets Accounting, General Ledger (GL), Payroll Accounting, accruals, consolidations, and month-end close
- Assist with the external auditors while their onsite conducting quarterly and yearly audits
- Work under a Senior Accountant within department posting journal entries to the General Ledger
- Strong GPA
- Strong Excel skills
- Approximately 6 months to 1 year of professional experience: Internships while in college do count towards experience requirement and NEW COLLEGE GRADS with strong GPA and
- Intern experience are ENCOURAGED TO APPLY!
- Pursuing CPA, parts passed preferred