Stock and Flow Pricing and Program Manager
Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : GA - Conyers
Id : 41622
We are looking for a Stock and Flow Pricing and Programs Manager to join our team at one of the world's leading providers of indoor and outdoor lighting and energy management solutions.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
Why you want this job: You are excited about the focus on driving the industry's transformation to smart lighting, redefining how people live, work and play.
Why you're right for the job: You will help work towards the company's mission to provide lighting and building management solutions for commercial, institutional, industrial, infrastructure and residential applications throughout North America and select international markets
Keep walking if: You don't have and won't maintain the required level of product knowledge to develop proposed pricing structures for stock and flow business.
Nerd Alert: You have exposure to pricing strategy or ops experience a significant plus.
Bonus Points: You have experience in launching and managing a new business unit within a larger department also a plus.
Skills & Requirements
- Leading and managing activities and projects associated with the launch and daily maintenance of the Stock and Flow strategy initiative
- Lead the matrix to identify customer's needs, implement, and roll out
- Travel or coordinated calls with agents and distributors pushing the initiating, updating Standing Quotes, and generally helping sell Stock and Flow through the distribution channel
- Responsible for providing mentorship to others on the pricing and AQD teams
- Occasional travel required especially in the first 6 months (30%-40% of time) as the program is launched; majority of work will be done in department's primary location, but agent visits will be necessary long term (20%-25% of time)
- Four-year Bachelor's Degree with a preferred emphasis in pricing, process improvement or sales
- Master of Business Administration preferred but not required
- 2-3 years of work experience within the Lighting industry or in a similar position in a related field