Category : Finance & Accounting
Location/City : GA - Roswell
Id : 38981
We are on the hunt for a Strategy Analyst who can support the long-term development of various business units by partnering with department leaders. You will be responsible for creating and implementing new strategic initiatives that will promote company growth.
You Got This? Keep Reading… Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life Is Just Better With A Bulleted List Job Duties and Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: You will work closely with department heads and leaders to identify industry trends and create an appropriate plan of action to boost the company's presence in the market.
Why you are right for this gig: You've got a solid 3 years of analytical work experience in the Manufacturing industry, Management Consulting, or Banking industry.
Keep walking if: You lack in-depth experience with Microsoft Office.
Bonus points awarded for: Challenging the status quo by presenting and developing fresh new ideas, critical thinking, and data analysis
Build your street cred by: Using your strong analytics background and financial modeling experience to create a solid strategy that promotes company growth.
Skills and Requirements
- Partner with Leaders from various Business Units to identify industry trends, growth opportunities, new business partners, emerging markets, and technologies
- Assist with data collection, research and analysis, modeling, collaboration, and presentation of findings to business unit heads and senior leadership
- Assist with the company's strategic planning process and opportunities for long-term growth through M&A ventures, or penetrating new markets
- Challenge the status quo through presenting and developing new ideas, critical thinking, and data analysis
- 2-3 years of experience in Transaction Advisory Services, Due Diligence, Process Improvement, or as a Business Analyst within the Manufacturing industry, Management Consulting, or Banking industry
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering, Finance, Business, or related
- MBA preferred
- Strong knowledge of MS Office
- Analytics and financial modeling experience
- Ability travel up to 10%