Systems Analyst – Derivatives / Calypso
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 37349
We are on the hunt for Systems Analyst who has a firm understand of web related protocols and experience with at least one object oriented programming language. This person must have a passion for technology and an understanding of network security.
Think you've got the chops? Keep Reading… 5 Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life Is Just Better With A Bulleted ListSkills & Requirements
The buck stops with you: You will use your system analyzing skills to work within the financial services field to improve and evaluate current practices.
Why you are right for this job: You can pick up new technologies quickly, and you are always looking for better ways to implement new intelligence.
Keep your eye on: Data flow concepts and potential points of failure.
Keep walking if: You have less than 3 years of systems analyst experience, we need a pro here.
Bonus points awarded for: Familiarity with Calypso.
- 3 plus years of Systems Analysis experience
- Experience in a derivatives environment
- SQL experience
- Experience with at least one Object oriented programming language such as C# or Java
- Experience administering Red Hat Enterprise Linux (RHEL) or Windows Server (RHEL is the main OS that will be used)
- We will be moving to Calypso so any previous experience is a plus
- Financial services industry experience preferred
- Passion for technology, and the ability to learn new technologies quickly
- Understanding of data flow concepts and the ability to identify points of failure
- Understanding of network and database security
- Understanding of web related protocols such as TCP, HTTP, SSL/SSH, and FTP
- Familiarity with XML, and XSLT
- Business intelligence and data visualization tools preferred (Informatica, Cognos, SSIS, SSRS, etc.)