Systems Monitoring, Business Analyst
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 43144
We are searching for an IT Systems Service Monitoring Analyst to work for a worldwide leader in payment technology. In this position, you'll be responsible for authoring and maintaining processes and procedures, while also identifying opportunities to increase process efficiency. This position will be responsible for improving service availability and end-to-end visibility.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
The Culture: We aim to grow our employees professionally, while also providing excellent benefits and terrific perks.
Inquiring minds want to know: Do you have strong systems monitoring knowledge?
Don't apply if: You don't have exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
Personalized license plate you'll need to buy: HTTP 418
Build your street cred by: Understanding useful monitoring tools like Google StackDriver.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strategize and Implement processes for monitoring the on-premise and infrastructure health and performance tools
- Establish event management standards across the organization and determine metrics for measuring service health
- Implement method and cadence for escalation when baseline targets are unmet and integrate events into incident management
- Collaborate with relevant teams to establish monitoring standards and create templates for hybrid (On-Premise, IaaS, SaaS, PaaS) ecosystem leveraging content for integrated ITSM tools
- Ensure that every new asset is boarded with monitoring before moved to production (for infrastructure, applications, log analysis and synthetic transactions)
- Experience with HPSM, uCMDB, Monitoring tools (SolarWinds, MS OMS, Google StackDriver)
- 3-5 years of experience as a Business Process Analyst and systems monitoring
- Experience with ITIL and/or ITSM
- Knowledge of DevOps and Automation
- Experience with various Operating Systems, i.e. Windows, Linux, Unix