Technical Neurophysiology Manager
Category : Healthcare
Location/City : TX - Houston
Id : 38248
We are searching for a Technical Neurophysiology Manager – someone who works well in a fast-paced setting. In this position, you'll manage all clinical and research procedures of department by establishing policies and procedures, setting standards and objectives for provision of services, maintaining quality improvement, and directing, planning, and evaluating performance. You will also ensure all job duties are performed in a manner developmentally appropriate for ages of patients served.
Think you've got what it takes?Job Duties & Responsibilities
Skills & Requirements
- Supervises daily procedure schedule by reviewing initial appointment schedule, accepting and prioritizing add-on and inpatient requests
- Adjusts work load to changes in schedule?
- Monitors and orders supplies?
- Ensures the safe and proper functioning of all equipment?
- Assist in family-centered care
- Ensures staff meet performance and other objectives?
- Provides coaching of individual team members?
- Conducts performance evaluations and distributes merit increases
- Represents clinic and technical staff (responding to needs/concerns)
- Provides/coordinates staff education
- Provides strategic leadership for program growth
- Monitors employee performance in accordance with established department and IDS guidelines
- H.S. Diploma or GED
- EEG - Electroencephalograph Techn from American Board of Registered Electroneurodiagnostic Technologists
- RPSGT - Reg Polysomnographic Technology from Board of Registered Polysomnographic Technologists
- 5 years of technical experience, including two (2) years supervisory experience of technical personnel and general laboratory management
- Knowledge of budgeting, basic anatomy and physiology, and the instrumentation used in Neurophysiology
- Ability to operate specialized equipment, including analog and digital-based recording systems, and video monitoring equipment
- Ability to effectively deal with patients, medical staff, administrative staff, and the public
- Ability to train, develop, and supervise effectively