Technical Project Manager – Consumer Electronics
Category : Manufacturing
Location/City : GA - Conyers
Id : 38983
Are you an Agile wiz who specializes in project management? If so, we want you! We are looking for a Technical Project Manager to join a team of 30 electrical and firmware engineers.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better with Bullet Points Job Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for the job: You are experienced in using MS Project and working in an Agile environment
Keep walking if: you aren't ready to join a team that is creating next-generation, energy efficient, intelligent control systems for commercial and industrial applications.
Nerd Alert: You understand all system aspects, including hardware, firmware and software to meet functional, design and quality assurance requirements
Fringe Benefit: You got skills? An engineering degree will put you ahead of the pack.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You must be organized and skilled at working across a matrix organization to coordinate resources and schedules.
Skills & Qualifications
- Define and manage project schedules in accordance with a structured product development framework and coordinate resources for all system aspects, including hardware, firmware and software to meet functional, design and quality assurance requirements
- Contribute to the preliminary business cases for projects by defining the preliminary project and resource plan in collaboration with the directors involved
- Work with Product Management team to help evaluate, prioritize and implement product feature requirements which will provide a cost competitive, value added advantage
- Participate in project Conceptual Design Events to help the team estimate the potential schedule impact of different design options
- Establish work plans and timelines and utilize daily management to track progress
- 4+ years of true project management experience, involving scope control, project plan creation and status reporting
- Ability to successfully manage complex cross-discipline projects through utilization of structured development processes and methodologies
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or equivalent experience