Territory Sales Representative
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : IL - Chicago
Id : 41508
Got sales skills? We need an upbeat Sales Representative who can own a territory, represent a top-tier company, and sell the best tankless gas water heaters in the country.
Think you've got what it takes?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Just Better with A Bulleted ListJob Duties & Responsibilities
Impress the boss on Day 1: Come in ready to crush goals and sales targets within your territory.
Why you're right for the job: You've got your eye on the prize and CRAVE growth opportunities in the sales industry.
Keep walking if: You struggle at setting your own schedule and working independently; this is a home-based gig with significant time out in the field.
Nerd Alert: You've got the sales chops and you can show them off; your outside sales achievements speak for themselves!
Bonus points awarded for: Cool sales experience in the plumbing or HVAC industry.
Skills & Requirements
- Develop new business opportunities in all sales channels to include, but not limited to, Residential New Construction, Repair and Replace, Commercial, Plumbing, HVAC, and Energy
- Coordinate and conduct ongoing comprehensive product training to all channel partners including distributors, contractors, manufacturers reps, engineers, builders, and others
- Provide detailed reports on competitive intelligence, product requirements, and pertinent information learned from customers, and ensure accurate reporting of all sales activity
- Implement and provide pricing, applicable discounts, and rebates to qualified customers
- 3-7 years of outside sales experience; strong preference for plumbing or HVAC industry experience
- Proven track record of outside sales achievement
- Self-motivated; able to set own schedule and work independently
- Excellent relationship-building skills; positive sales-oriented personality