Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 35256
Are you a tech head that can move and deliver at a moment's notice (read: at anyone's demand) then we're looking for someone like you. Our client in the ad management space is looking for a Tier 2 Support Engineer - someone who specializes in Web media, for their Global Support division. In this role, you'll primarily handle front-end web development to support client relationship management. Furthermore, you'll be the point of knowledge for our internal and external audiences.
Can you handle this gig? Keep reading.Five Points That Power This Role
We Need the Extensive List of Bullets to Hold Your AttentionJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you want this role: You're a problem solver who can apply short term solutions to address client needs within tight deadlines.
Potential hazard: Getting over the "language barrier" between techies, clients, business people and creatives to communicate the same idea.
Something to think about: Collaboration with your team is the glue that holds your job together so that you can apply long term solutions.
A show you should watch: "Scandal." Focus on Olivia being the ultimate fixer and liaison, and less about the politics and actual scandals (if you can).
Interview bonus point: Show off how your project management skills ushered products through the development pipeline.
- Provide support for the Support platform and all products
- Act as a liaison between R&D and client-facing teams
- Manage and contribute to the product knowledge base
- Assist with internal training sessions on new products
- Serve as a mentor and help guide other team members
- Serve as a knowledge source for internal and external clients
- Experience with common developer tools such as: DOM Inspector, Fiddler, Firebug, Charles, etc…
- Strong critical thinking and troubleshooting skills
- The ability to handle multiple projects simultaneously and manage time effectively
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- The capability to communicate technical details to people of varying backgrounds and experience
- The desire to work as both part of a team and independently
- Familiarity with online advertising
- Experience with ad serving systems and 3rd party code implementation
- Experience debugging web based applications, on both desktop and mobile devices
- Ability to understand and modify SQL queries
EOE – M/F/V/D