Lead UI Developer
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 34905
We are looking for a UI Developer - someone who straddles the line between designer and developer. You'll be expected to interpret input from customers and product managers to create user interface designs and then build them using HTML, Angular JS, CSS/LESS/SASS, Bootstrap, Grunt, and other web technologies. Rapid prototyping is essential, as is creating high-quality enterprise applications.
Think you can hang?
Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Don't apply if you can't: Explain what a CSS Framework is. Did you have to google it?
Because Life is Better With Bullet Points
Job Duties & Responsibilities
Wear this, not that: Casual dress, all day, every day.
It will go better if: You're team-oriented. You'll be working closely with other designers, developers, and product managers.
Quote to live by: “Design is everything. Everything is design.”
Why you're perfect for this gig: You love solving problems by thinking creatively and critically.
Skills & Qualifications
- Create mockups, wireframes, and layouts that promote ease of use and optimize how customers interact with all new products and features
- Prepare prototypes for the new product applications and features
- Capable of programming and working with APIs and Restful Web Services
- Must be able to deliver high-quality work across multiple projects consistently on time
- Think creatively and justify concepts
- 3 or more years of professional experience in web interface design and development
- Strong background in UX/UI design, methodologies, and development
- Knowledge in programming and working with APIs and Restful Web Services
- Excellent verbal and written communication for all levels of the organization
- Portfolio that demonstrates previous work
UI Developer, Design, Programming, Technology
EOE – M/F/V/D