VP of Business Applications
Category : Information Technology
Location/City : CA - Redwood City
Id : 36624
Do you possess a strong business acumen and understanding of all aspects of business? Then we want you.
We looking for a VP of Business Applications who will work with Finance, Sales, Product, Customer Support, IT and Engineering to understand business objectives and manage a team improving current configurations and optimally implementing future systems.
Think you fit the bill?Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: Implementing, optimizing, and maintaining a financial planning system and augmenting it with a separate data warehouse as needed.
Keep walking if: Don't have experience with master data management.
Fringe benefit: If you have excellent NetSuite and Workday application management experience, you are one step ahead.
Nerd Alert: This role is in Silicon Valley, San Francisco.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You will be managing a global team. No pressure.
Skills & Qualifications
- Oversee improvements to current systems including Salesforce, NetSuite, Xactly and Marketo
- Manage a global team including developers, system admins and QA personnel
- Create, maintain, monitor and analyze all master data in ERP & CRM and integrated solutions
- Ensure and enhance data quality and train users to ensure continuity of results
- Maintain policies and procedures to ensure uniform, accurate, and consistent data are present
- Provide testing support for upgrades and releases, including integration testing from various sources to target systems
- 5+ years of experience in business applications
- Strong, in-depth knowledge of end to end implementation with Salesforce
- Previous experience with Workday and Tableau
- Some knowledge of Xactly and Host Analytics a plus
- Experience with master data management in an ERP or CRM system and data organization and management skills
- High proficiency in Microsoft Office, especially Excel, and data import methodologies; SQL and ODBC knowledge preferred
- Previous experience managing engineers in India a plus