VP of Client Services
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : GA - Duluth
Id : 33656
You've been around the sales block for a while - you've got the experience and now you're seeking the perfect position to put that experience to use. And we've got just what you're looking for. We're hiring a Vice President of Client Services. This person is an experienced sales leader, such as a coach or team developer, who is ready to take their career to the next level. In this role, you'll work with a team of 12-24 sales professionals and report directly to the CEO, all the while living out our strong reputation of integrity.
Have we sold you on the position? Keep reading…Five Things the Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
It's Time to Bring Out the Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you want this job: You've got a strong background in sales with a hunger for sharing that knowledge and cultivating an amazing sales team.
Always BCC this person: Tommy Callahan, Jr. from “Tommy Boy” (second half of the movie) when he gets great at selling.
Embrace your inner yogi (no downward dog, please): Tree Pose, requiring plenty of balance, concentration, and discipline under pressure.
How to tell you're kicking #$# after 90 days: You have an in-depth and working knowledge of your team, as well as the clients and future business your team works with.
Useful nuggets that double at trivia night: Knowledge of the event business, from trade shows to live events, to experiential marketing.
Skills & Qualifications
- Manage a team of 24 sales executives
- Establish manageable goals for the sales team to track their success and identify issues that may arise early in the process
- Adjust and make sales targets consistently clear, visible and measurable with appropriate target and activity-based KPIs
- Develop Sales team by creating action plans and strategizing for growth
- Take the lead in understanding the existing customer base, new clients, and the company's processes through Salesforce
- Research and explore the competitive environment at major accounts; be ready to predict competitive responses
- Prepare periodic sales reports showing sales volume, potential sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion both in existing and new client base
- Work closely with the executive leadership team to review and strategize sales team goals to continue to make sure they're in line with company goals
- Minimum 12-15+ years sales, sales leadership or sales management experience
- Bachelor degree or equivalent experience; MBA desirable
- Prior Sales Management of revenue equitable to $75MM+ Sales Organization
- Seeking event services industry experience; ideal trade show or event planning sales &/or sales management, marketing services; possible construction or architectural industry
- A sales leadership coach approach style
- Salesforce experience highly desired; experience setting system tracking, procedures; able to establish metrics and best practices
- Excellent presentation skills; MS PowerPoint proficiency any additional presentation tools, or software exposure is beneficial
Sales Leader, Coach, Leadership, Salesforce, Trade Show, Event Management, Services