VP of Human Resources
Category : Human Resources
Location/City : OK - Oklahoma City
Id : 36469
Are you capable of motivating culture in a fast paced environment? Then we want you.
We are seeking a Strategic HR Business Partner who knows all the in's and outs of HR. In this role, you will partner with Leadership and COEs in the areas of Talent Acquisition, Talent Management and Career Development, Total Rewards, Employee Relations and Compliance. You will maintain an effective level of business literacy about the business unit's financial positon, its strategic plan, its culture and its competition. You will also be responsible for supporting the business during M&A activity by leading the integration and change management initiatives. Five Things Our Employee Handbook Won't Tell You
Because Life is Better With Bullet PointsJob Duties & Responsibilities
The buck stops with you: You will be driving business results.
Keep walking if: You don't have experience leading change management projects and managing HR related internal and external communication.
Fringe benefit: Joining a team that is focused on advancing the professional and personal success of its people.
Nerd Alert: You got HR skills – You know all the rules and understand the regulatory environment impacting HR.
It's not all puppies and rainbows: You will be identifying training needs for business units and individual executive coaching needs.
Skills & Qualifications
- Acts as a coach and trusted business advisor to influence assigned client team leaders and teams in the areas of leadership, organization effectiveness, leading change, building capability and talent management
- Partners with the broader HR group to build strategies that will engage people in delivering the business' strategic and operational goals
- Provides insights on industry trends, barriers, risks and opportunities that may impact the operations
- Stewards the company culture by recognizing, articulating, and shaping the need for change; drives organizational norms and values and integrates the culture into new ways of working
- Manages the people implications of change and provides expertise in the identification, development, and implementation of best practices and process improvements for effectiveness
- Partners with COEs to drive integrated talent management and development, compensation, and performance management strategies to build internal and external talent pipelines
- Supports the business in applying and tracking key people metrics through an established scorecard to ensure the effectiveness of programs and solutions
- Works with business leaders to perform talent reviews and succession planning to guard and advance the organization's key skill sets, leadership and management teams
- Leads the people integration for companies acquired through mergers and acquisitions
- Monitor and evaluate current HR processes and programs to ensure maximum service delivery
- Utilizes employee engagement data to assist managers and employees in driving increased engagement results
- Minimum 15 years of experience in HR Business Partner
- Bachelor's degree or international equivalent required; major in Human Resources or Business Administration preferred
- Proficiency in core HR skills, organizational effectiveness, consulting, coaching, and solution development
Tags: Human resources, HR, HR Business Partner, Company Culture