VP of Marketing
Category : Sales & Marketing
Location/City : GA - Atlanta
Id : 39786
Our client, a high-tech leader, has partnered with Kinetix to find their next Vice President (VP) of Marketing. Our client is a global company that is well known in their field and is venturing into a new technology that will truly innovate the way many companies do business. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work with cutting-edge technology for a new division of an established company.
Sound like the gig for you? Keep reading…Five Things to Know About This Gig
And Now for the MundaneJob Duties & Responsibilities
Why you're right for the role: Not only are you great at executing marketing campaigns, you know how to create and lead strategy that can help grow the overall business.
It's the best of both worlds: This company has been around for a while and is well-funded, but it's teeming with entrepreneurial spirit and startup culture.
Skills to show off in the interview: We need someone who understands the power of networking and can harness it to move our business forward, so make sure to show off your connection skills.
Extracurricular class you took in college: Public speaking. We need a thought leader - someone who isn't afraid to stand in front of a crowd and talk passionately and confidently.
Inspirational song to memorize: Winds of Change. It's a transitional time for this company, so learn this song. Love it. Sing it in the shower.
Skills & Qualifications
- Create a marketing strategy to transition the company into a high-technology SaaS business model
- Participate in thought leadership and public speaking engagements to capture the mindshare of companies in similar spaces
- Develop the brand and gain access to the C-suites of our end users
- Establish a strong demand generation engine and develop a partner program
- Highly experienced in technology marketing, specifically SaaS, in a B2B environment
- An established thought leader in cutting-edge technology products
- Proven experience in growing a company through successful marketing
- Able to travel up to 50%, both domestic and international