VP of Pharmacy Services
Category : Healthcare
Location/City : GA - Valdosta
Id : 42672
We are searching for a VP of Pharmacy Services to work for a privately-owned healthcare company located in South Georgia. We are seeking a thought leader in pharmacy and patient care with an entrepreneurial mindset.
Think you've got what it takes? Five Things You Can't Google About This Role
With Great Power Comes Great Responsibility Job Duties & Responsibilities
The Company: Family owned company that provides a variety of services, including Durable Medical Equipment, Retail Pharmacy, Respiratory Services, and other Post-Acute care solutions.
Why you want this job: You have a chance to help grow the business, create something new, develop new business models, cultivate partnerships in the healthcare space, execute and drive new relationships, and educate patients.
Keep walking if: You aren't willing to relocate to South Georgia or travel 50% regionally
Inquiring minds want to know: Do you have a mixture of patient care and retail experience?
Interesting fringe benefit: This is a stable company that has been in existence for over 100 years, currently on the upward trajectory of growth.
Skills & Qualifications
- Create and develop new sustainable pharmacy business models that aim to transform the healthcare industry, lower costs, improve quality, and improve patient satisfaction
- Develop and execute the sales strategy for all pharmacy models
- Develop talent through continuous learning, coaching, and by mentoring direct reports within the organization
- Work closely with Chief Clinical Office, operations, and revenue cycle to ensure orders are processed quickly, with zero errors, and meeting all payor guidelines
- Cultivate and leverage key relationships throughout the industry
- Continuously identify and execute on all new gross margin enhancing opportunities
- Registered Pharmacist (R.Ph) and Pharm. D
- Ability to travel regionally, about 50%
- 10+ years of experience in pharmacy, with at least 5 years in a leadership role
- Executive leadership presence and communication